Create a bot that reads commit messages and updates issues accordingly.
There are several labels that are work-flow related and relevant for alteration via bot:
To Do: Change Log
- Set: By hand.
- Cleared: On commit fixing the issue and altering the CHANGES file, merged into the milestone branch.
- Set: When a commit mentioning the issue is seen (on any branch).
- Cleared: On commit fixing the issue is merged into the milestone branch.
- Set: On commit fixing the issue is merged into the milestone branch.
- Set: When the label To Do: QA is cleared.
- Set: On an issue being in Doing for a week since the most recent commit mentioning the issue.
- Cleared: On commit mentioning the issue.
The ticket should be closed when there are no To Do:-labels left and there is a Resolution::-label.