Cannot run pike files stored on FAT drives
Imported from http://bugzilla.roxen.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=5939
Reported by Payman Delshad firstname.lastname@example.org
Cannot run pike files that are stored on a TrueCrypt FAT drive. (Note: This problem does not happen with TrueCrypt NTFS drives, for instance.)
Steps to reproduce:
- Install TrueCrypt (http://www.truecrypt.org/).
- Create an encrypted FAT drive.
- Mount the drive. (e.g. on F:)
- Create a pike file on the mounted drive. (e.g. F:\file.pike)
- In windows command prompt, try running "F:> pike file.pike".
Actual result: The file is not run and I get the following error message: Could not find file "F:/file.pike".
Expected result: Pike should run the file.