Milestone started on Oct 3, 2010
Issues that affect Pike 8.0.
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
- Unclear http headers case handling in Protocols.HTTP.do_async_method()
- Feed: Recursive mutex locks
- Feed Import stalled/stopped in Heap.pike
- Potential deadlock in Pike 8.0.143
- Filesystem.Monitor checks all monitors synchronously on startup
- Compat resolver related crash.
- Add utime() support for directories on WIN32.
- CPP: The preprocessor doesn't support #-commands in macro arguments.
Completed Issues (closed)
- Standards.URI obsolete list of reserved characters
- Search.Filter.HTML prefers the title from embedded SVG.
- Stdio.Buffer.RewindKey has LFUNs that are declared private.
- The fdlib changes in Pike 8.0.606 broke support for sprshd on NT.
- Inotify module broken in Pike 8.0.988
- Standards.JSON.encode() can stall a multi-threaded process for quite a while
- Standards.X509 uses syntax that is not available in all releases of Pike 8.0.
- System Inotify attempts to call destructed functions
- string_has_null() fails sometimes in Pike 8.0.28.
- String optimization bug
- Gdbm 1.13 breaks Pike 8.0 compilation under fedora 25
- Can't build Pike 8.0 in Distmaker
- Calling function with wrong type of arg should generate run-time error!
- Function overloading does not work with multiset
- Stdio.Buffer()->add_int32(0xffffffff) does not work on 32-bit systems
- Implement support for JWT
- "Parent lost, cannot clone program." error in a complex Pike program
- _Roxen.http_decode_string leaves surrogate pairs in resulting string
- Broken error recovery in parser.
- Spurious crash in network code on OS X
- Warning from Standards.PKCS with old Nettle.
- The MariaDB client library has symbols that conflict with Pike.
- Potential bug in array append and/or recursion?
- Update Unicode support to Unicode 8.0.0.
- Subtraction of multisets containing objects is broken in Pike 8.0.81.
- get_all_active_fd() causes debug_fd_stat() to index fd_type out of bounds.
- Warnings starting Roxen 6.0.30.
- "Lookup in destructed object." in Protocols.DNS.
- SSL.Connection has a race condition on session reuse/invalidation.
- foreach/array indexing bug
- Segfault after for clause compilation error
- Broken "--" operator on mappings
- Compat resolver can't handle module.pmod
- Win32: ERROR_DIRECTORY should map to ENOTDIR
- Stdio.sendfile() fails with "Indexing the NULL value with \"call_out\".".
- Optimizer broken for some cases of foreach.
- Type system resolves 0 into string.
- Improve documentation to explain where callback-functions run
- `+ type not complicated enough
- Segmentation fault when indexing arrays one step beyond bounds using constant
- Web.CGI.Request tries to replace in 0
- JPEG module assumes markers are unique
- It should be possible to inherit "fake" classes
- Incorrect warning for private lfun
- Protocols.HTTP.Server.Request()->response_and_finish() should not modify m
- Avoid global lock during compilation
- Multiple definitions of create variable name
- Type checker: Improve diagnostics for bad arguments to varargs.
- Constant expression mapping mixup/leak
- Switch to libjpeg-turbo
- Missing type check in object_lower_set_index
- The filesystem related functions do not accept unicode strings
- Add API to set the window size of a pty.
- Process.Process [NT]: Add option to use the ConPTY from a specific slave fd.